• Up to eight XFP master panels (any variant) can be interconnected, making the range ideal for use in larger applications such as office blocks, shopping complexes and big industrial sites as well as in smaller, stand-alone applications due to its competitive price.
• The XFP is also fully compatible with C-TEC’s Hush Button fire alarm solution for Houses of Multiple Occupation.
• Third-party certified to EN54-2/4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board (LPCB)
• Full compatibility with Hochiki’s ESP and Apollo’s XP95/Discovery protocols (dependent on model purchased).
• Two independently programmable conventional sounder circuits
• Two programmable inputs
• A fault output relay and three programmable relay outputs with voltage free changeover contacts
• A selection of zone dependency/coincidence functions
• A day/night (building occupied/unoccupied) function
• An investigation delay period function
• Phased evacuation facility
• An alarm counter that records how many times the panel has been in alarm state
• Powerful short circuit protected loop drivers, capable of supporting up to 40 loop powered 10mA sounders per loop
• An integral EN54-4/A2 switch mode
• Adjustable contamination levels
• Earth fault monitoring
• Combined keypad / keyswitch entry to Access Levels 2 and 3
• 999 event monitoring
• An intuitive Windows based upload-download PC program
• Optional flush-mounting stainless steel enclosures
• Up to eight XFP main panels (any variant) can be connected onto a two-wire RS485 network.
C-TEC’s XFP range of networkable analogue addressable fire panels offer high performance at a competitive price
Third-party certified to the latest versions of EN54 parts 2 & 4 by the Loss Prevention Certification Board
Up to eight XFP master panels (any variant) can be interconnected, making the range ideal for use in larger applications such as office blocks, shopping complexes and big industrial sites as well as in smaller, stand-alone applications due to its competitive price.